Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit to the United States. We invite all attendees to review their visa status now to determine if a visa or visa renewal is needed, and determine how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees, and other vital instructions.
The processing times for visa applications vary depending on the visa office. Delegates should apply for their visa as soon as their participation in the meeting is confirmed. For details that apply specifically to your country please contact immediately your nearest Consulate or Embassy.
The following information is provided as a courtesy but is subject to change. Please contact the visa department of your home country.
Please check U.S. Visas on Travel.State.Gov to see if you will need a visa from your country of origin.
Letter of Invitation Application
- It is IEEE policy to only issue Visa Letters of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees paid in FULL.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
How to Submit
If you require a Letter of Invitation, please submit a request as follows:
- Email the following information to the Conference Manager (Alexis Wisdom) at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paper information: Paper ID and Paper Title
• Your name and email: First name, Last name, and Email
• Your address: Address, City/Town, State/Province, Zip/Postal code, Country, Phone number
- Use “IEEE INNOCONF 2023 – Letter of Invitation Application – Your Paper ID” for your email subject
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For the most accurate information please contact the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participants’ inability to enter the country.
- IEEE INNOCONF 2023 cannot change the decision of any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will IEEE INNOCONF 2023 appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- In no event will IEEE INNOCONF 2023 be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.